Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Little Christmas!

Beautiful girl in a pretty little dress
Somethin's funny!
First of many squints
Me and My Daddy
Put your skirt down!
Mama and Jordan, both are on the mend and feelin' fine!
Me and Great Uncle Kevin
Me and Great Auntie Kim
Me and my Nana
Me and Auntie Jessica

HILARIOUS!
All of this for me? YYYEESS!!!
Me and my baby
Monkey see, monkey do...
She's been watching how Mama opens
up too many things... oops!
The Red Sweater Society...
Me and my Great Great Grandma Ione and Great Grandma Bev

Me and my Great Grandpa Merlin
Me and Great Grandma Bev
Me and Auntie Jessica and Uncle Dustin
Me with my new toy that sings and makes music and has flashing lights
and makes me look like a rock star, especially with my amazing mohawk!
I look like Billy Idol, I need to work on the lip snarl, though!
Lots of buttons to push


Me and Great Great Grandma Ione
(I ate too fast, so I needed a wardrobe change)
4 Generations of Thompsons
Grandpa Steve, Great Grandpa Merlin, Daddy, and Squirmy Wormy
5 Generations of Krugers
Grandpa Steve and Daddy
Great Grandma Bev, Jordan, and Great Great Grandma Ione Me and my Grandpa and Nana

THE END OF OUR CHRISTMAS 2007







No comments: