Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter!

The Easter bunny found me all of the

way up in Hallock! He left a trail of jelly beans

outside of our door and I had to follow them...


and collect all of the jelly beans and there was a basket of goodies

waiting for me at the end!

Me and Grandpa and Grandma

Me and Auntie Cara


Me and Mama and Daddy,
we look pretty good, except Mama has my skirt up in the back!
She tells me to keep my skirt down, but she doesn't do it herself!
I was so embarrassed!

Great-Grandma Evie and Great-Grandpa Harris

with their 3 great-beauties!

Haley, Jordan, and Taylor

Haley, Mama's cousin Kelly's little girl
When I was playing with Taylor,
I laughed and laughed like Mama's never heard before...
everyone thought there was a flock of geese flying by!
The girls coloring a picture for Great-Grandma and Grandpa
Just the big girls!

Thanks, Mary, for the sweet, soft ducky! I love yellow and I love duckies!

No comments: