Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy Girl!

Mama, I know I look really cute in my polka-dot suit
and we've done this swimming thing before...

but I don't know if I can do the baby pool.

**We now take swimming lessons at the YMCA Tuesday and Thursday nights with our friends Kelly and Mason. We hang out in the baby pool and sing songs, float with a noodle (Mama holds me, too) and kick and scoop. On Thursday, I went off of the diving board... well, my teachers helped, one lowered me down, and the other caught me, they didn't even drop me!

I like Daddy's hats

Trying to figure out how to stand up, and then fall down without crying :(

I like to pose and arch my eyebrows
Daddy, I don't want to be silly right now...
you can be, but I WON'T!

The closest thing Jordan will likely ever know to having her own puppy, but she loves him!

Daddy lets me snuggle even when the Packers are playing

Goin' shoppin' with Grandma Barb and Mama
See my teeth? I love to grind them to make them feel better,
and it drives Daddy CRAZY!

Ok, Auntie Cara or anyone else who may be faint of heart,
it's the scary spiky monster with big sharp teeth...
AAAAAUUUGGGHHHH!


No comments: